Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Welcome back!

HELLO!!

After much consideration, fickle mindedness and reading other BTBs blogs, I have decided to create a space for me to rant and also share about my wedding journey updates. The main reason why I finally decided to create one is because I want to remember this special and memorable once in a lifetime journey forever and this space I will keep as memories with all the good and bad things that happen along the way. Insyallah 90% of it will be a happy one! Hehehe. It's a very good idea indeed!

Well, since this is my first post after so so loooong of not blogging. Hmmm let me see....when was the last time I blog....it has been 4 years!!! Wow that long huh. Lol. Ok, I'll shall keep it short and simple. Most importantly, I have to fix my layout and beautify it a.s.a.p cause from what I see, my blog layout and template is all in a mess. To make things worse, I'm struggling with all the updates and edits cause I don't remember how to do it. HELP!! Ok Shika.....steady ok don't panic. I'm sure you will adapt to this soon enough. :)

Anyway, WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING SHIKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment